Welcome back to our Virtual Summer Cooking Camp! We are so happy to bring the interactive hands - on cooking experience back to the kids and teen right into your home this summer. I know it will be different then in person class but during this current situation its the only way that we can meet again without living your home. Kid & teen can learn Thai cooking skill start from beginner into advance dish.
* Available for kids ages 11 - 14
* Interactive with small camp sizes
* 2 hours a day experience Monday - Friday 10:00am - 12:00pm or 2:00pm - 4:00pm
* Recipes, ingredients list, shopping list provided in advance for the week
* Learn how to use healthy ingredients, sauces, herbs, spices, etc.
* Vegetarian friendly class
* Meet on Zoom
* Sibling or family member in the same household can participate in the same class (same screen).
* Parent or caregiver may determine the appropriate amount of supervision and may give an assistance that your child might needs.
June 14th - 18th : Favorite rice dish
Explore how to make different kind of fried rice & learn how to use the basic ingredients in Thai cooking.
June 21st - 25th : Thailand street food famous noodle
Learn the art of Thai cooking & learn how to use the uncommon ingredients.
June 28th - July 2nd : Classic Thai soup
Learn how to make different kind of soup with coconut milk & without coconut milk.
July 5th - 9th : Appetizers table
We 're going to have fun making fried spring rolls, fresh spring rolls, curry rolls and more.
July 12th - 16th : Fantastic curry
Learn how to make all kind of curry with different kind of ingredients. We will use prepackage curry at first.
July 19th - 23th : Amazing salad
We're going to the next level by learn how to use a mortar & pestle to make this amazing salad and learn how to adjust the flavor for your own taste bud.
July 26th - 30th : Simple stir fried
Join us and learn how to use a wok to make delicious stir fried.
August 2nd - 6th : Fabulous pan grill
Learn how to simply pan grill, neither meat or vegetables and combine them in the fabulous home made sauce.
August 9th - 13th : Authentic Thai desserts
Last week before going back to school. We'll make the authentic Thai dessert that most people wanted like the world famous sticky rice and mango, Thai tea, bread with pandan custard, and more.
Copyright © Mama Thai Cooking Club. All rights reserved.